Thursday, March 12, 2009

Relaxing & Reviving

Well being home in the 'Ham' has allowed me to take advantage of the opportunity to photograph little kids. I had the great opportunity to photograph my friend's little girl today so keep posted for some photos of her next week! 
In other news, I've just had a great time chilling out here at the 'rents' house and catching up with old foodie friends and family. Though the weather has been pretty awful, it's given me a chance to just hang out, relax and play with my new photo equipment. I'm feeling quite refreshed in a great way and looking forward to heading back to DC and getting back to the young thriving life. There's something about visiting home that just makes me live like a retired 60 year old who doesn't have much to do. Anyway, I've got a couple gigs coming up that will be in the papers and I'll be sure to keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment