Friday, May 22, 2009

Portrait PROMO from Memorial Day through July 4th!!!

Have you been meaning to get a family portrait? Or perhaps you need a portrait for work, a magazine article, the newspaper? Maybe you'd just like a real professional photo of yourself for yourself? Or maybe you're just interested in having fun in front of the camera :)



OK It's time for the very first legit promotion of mine. In an effort to build a larger network here in DC, and to celebrate my new and now only website: www.KateHaus.com I have come up with a very awesome little deal that is valued at $320.00 so it's up to you to take advantage of it! 

What you get:
- a $75 hour and a half long portrait session with me in the vicinity of your choice (so long as it's not tooooo far away from the city of DC)- outside or in the studio...
- FREE photo retouching
- a FREE online ordering gallery
- 1 FREE digital image download of your choice, with the option to purchase others for print and downloading should you choose. 
- Also for those who attend and visit me at Art Buzz this coming Wednesday May 27th (information posted below), will get 2 FREE digital image downloads. 

Sign me up:
In order to take advantage of this AMAZING promo please take a look at my new website www.KateHaus.com click on the Calendar link and click on an available date that works for you between now and July 4th, fill out the contact form and I'll write back to you as soon as I can so we can sign you up for your free professional portraits! 

Looking  forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment