Friday, February 27, 2009

Capture my Colorado EXCITEMENT!

WOOT WOOT! Excitement's in the air!
One of my images of aspen shadows on a clean undisturbed blanket of snow has been published in the Capture My Colorado coffee table book. Click on the title link to be redirected to the page where you can purchase a copy of the book! You can also find the image by checking out my website at www.AlpineMoonPhotography.com under the nature and landscape portfolio. The image is also purchasable online!
I captured it a few years ago while I was a snowshoe guide and Naturalist in the Vail Valley. It was my day off so I went snowshoeing on one of my favorite little trails at Maloit Park in Minturn, CO after a fresh snowfall as the sun was sinking below the rockies. I can still remember the great moment...so serene...and marvelous...

No comments:

Post a Comment