Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Turning 27 today and I'm excited about it! Another year older, and supposedly another year wiser...right? Check it out I was born at 8:08 pm on 02/28/82 and I was 8 pounds 2 ounces. Anyway! I'll be celebrating "Hauschkafest" with my peeps here in the big city of DC...Hauschkafest originates from back in College when my roommate at the time decided that one day of celebration wasn't enough so we spread it out over a week. It's been downsized to a three day weekend now which is, I think the perfect amount of time!
We went bowling last night and tonight we'll be tasting and critiquing wines thanks to a lovely friend of mine who offered to teach us a lil something about crushed and fermented grapes. Sunday will be filled with brunch and relaxation! Yaaayyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment